2017-11-11

25 Day's of Christmas Tags with Studio Katia

Hello and welcome to the 7th annual 25 Days of Christmas Tags by Tracey McNeely.
I am very happy to be joining this event for the first time.

Here are the sponsors.


And here are my tags



Christmas for me is always light, the rustle of the snow, bright traditional colors - red, green and blue. So I made shaker-tags.

For my tags I combined two stamp sets - Friends of winter & Winter Kobi. I stamped and colored the cute images. Then I cut three shaker tags - Nested Squares Creative Dies + Fancy Square Creative Dies. And filled them with Tropical Forest FusionPink Winter FusionWinter Wonderland Fusion sequins, Ocean Wave Crystals Mix3MM Iridescent Veil Sequins  and Silver Dust seed beads. Then I pasted pictures from above. The sentiment is from Happy Stamp Set. That is all!

Here, each tag separately.





Thank you for stopping by!
x
Olga

19 комментариев:

  1. I love your little shakers and your sequin selections. So very cute.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Adorable, every one of them! I especially like that cute little elf.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Your cards are SO cute, Olga. I love the little shaker element on each one. ADORABLE and super creative. Thanks for sharing your talents.
    God bless you,
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. SO cute! I especially like the square shape of your shaker tags....creative!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh Olga, these are amazing tags, I can honestly say that I am in heaven just getting to see all of them! Amazing job!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Love how you combined the stamps to
    make darling scenes.
    The tags are fantastic.
    thanks for sharing.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. the square tags are so fun with the square shaped bodies of the critters!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Оля, ну классно, что тут говорить, ты просто профи!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. These little shaker tags are so fun! Great job coloring each of the images!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Absolutely gorgeous! These tags are gifts all on their own!
    ~carol

    ОтветитьУдалить