2017-11-10

Have a Lava-Ly day! card. Heffy Doodle


Hello, friends! I am on the Heffy Doodle blog today with my card  I highlighted new Geology Rocks stamp set.  
I wasn’t a fan of the volcano, but this set changed me. I really like the sentiments that convey different moods. So, I decided to make a fun card for a good mood.


I started with preparing the background – I have prepared a template of the oval and clouds. Then I covered the white base with the oval template, stuck clouds and inked center using two colors of Distress Inks: Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed. 
I made a line that denote ocean waves and glued them at the bottom of the resulting image. I also stamped, coloured and cut out the volcanoes and the smoke. I adhered all images using foam tape. 
Lastly, I stamped a Have a lava-ly day! sentiment. And I embellished the card with some crystals and googly eyes – are just perfect to add to the images as another fun detail.


Have a good day!

2 комментария: